Frank J. Fabozzi is editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management and an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University’s School of Management. Frank is a Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Public Accountant. He is on the board of directors of the Guardian Life family of funds and the BlackRock complex of funds. He earned a doctorate of economics from the City University of New York in 1972 and in 1994 received an honorary doctorate of Human Letters from Nova Southeastern University. Frank is a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University.
1. The Development of the Leveraged Loan Asset Class (S. Miller).
2. The Leveraged Bank Loan Market (S. Oldham).
3. Evolving Role of Credit Ratings for Bank Loans (S. Bavaria).
4. Bank Loan Ratings (J. Rocher, et al.).
5. The Impact of Subordination on Loan Loss (D. Keisman and S. Miller).
6. Market Standards for Loan Trading in the Secondary Market (A. Taylor).
7. Latin American Loan Syndications in the 1990s (M. Coffey).
8. Securitization of Commercial and Industrial Loans (A. Thompson).
9. Collateralized Loan Obligations: Markets and Analysis (R. Thompson and E. Yun).
10. Corporate Loan Portfolio Management (E. Asarnow and M. McAdams).
11. Credit Derivatives in Bank Loan Management (M. Anson).