Frank J. Fabozzi is a financial consultant, the editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, and an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management.
2. The Reasons Why a Bond's Price Changes.
3. Price Volatility Characteristics of Bonds.
4. The Basics of Duration and Convexity.
5. Duration Measures of Bonds with Embedded Options and Foreign Bonds.
6. Duration and Convexity for Mortgage-Backed Securities.
7. Yield Curve Risk Measures.
8. Risk Measures for Interest Rate Derivatives.
9. Other Risk Measures.
10. Measuring Yield Volatility.