1. Soft versus Hard Targets for Exchange Rate Intervention: Leonardo Bartolini (Federal Reserve Bank of New York) and Alessandro Prati (IMF).
2. ERM Bandwidths for EMU and After: Evidence from Foreign Exchange Options: Jose M. Campa, P.H. Kevin Chang, and Robert L. Reider.
3. Reforming Corporate Governance: Corporate Agenda: Erik Berglof (ECARE, Université Libre de Bruxelles).
4. Costs and Benefits of Eastern Enlargement: The Impact on the EU and Central Europe: Richard E. Baldwin (Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva), Joseph François (World Trade Organization, Geneva) and Richard Portes (Centre for Economic Policy Research, London).
5. Foreign Direct Investment, Political Resentment and the Privatization Process in Eastern Europe: Hans-Werner Sinn and Alfons J Weichenrieder.