The Managing Editors of Economic Policy
Tullio Jappelli is CSEF Director and Professor of Economics at the University of Naples Federico II.
Philip Lane is Professor of International Macroeconomics at Trinity College Dublin.
Philippe Martin is Professor at the Université Paris-1 Panthéon Sorbonne and CERASENPC and a Research Fellow at CEPR.
Jan van Ours is Professor of Economics at Tilburg University and Professorial Fellow at Melbourne University.
The Senior Editors of Economic Policy:
Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France.
Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School.
Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
Financial Crisis Issue: Introduction.
1. From Great Depression to Great Credit Crisis: Similarities, Differences and Lessons (Miguel Almunia, Agustín Bénétrix, Barry Eichengreen, Kevin H. O'Rourke and Gisela Rua).
2. Cross-country Experiences and Policy Implications from the Global Financial Crisis (Stijn Claessens, Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, Deniz Igan and Luc Laeven).
3. Monetary Policy in Exceptional Times (Michele Lenza, Huw Pill and Lucrezia Reichlin).
4. Banking Crisis Management in the EU: an Early Assessment (Jean Pisani-Ferry and André Sapir).
5. Post-Crisis Challenges to Bank Regulation (Xavier Freixas).
6. Credit Ratings Failures and Policy Options (Marco Pagano and Paolo Volpin).