is Director at EHESS (Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales) and researcher at PSE (Paris-Jourdan Sciences Economiques), and is Co-Editor of the journal Economic Theory.
Guy Laroque is Director of the Macroeconomic Laboratory at INSEE-CREST (Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques-Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique) as well as a former Editor of Econometrica (1992-1996).
List of main symbols.
I. Value by Arbitrage.
1. Financial instruments: an introduction.
II. Exchanging Risk.
3. Investors and their information.
4. Portfolio choice.
5. Optimal risk sharing and insurance.
6. Equilibrium on the stock exchange and risk sharing.
7. Trade and information.
8. Intertemporal valuation.
III. The Firm.
9. Corporate finance and risk.
10. Financing investments and limited liability.