Frank J. Fabozzi is a financial consultant, the editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, and an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management.
Steven V. Mann is an Associate Professor of Finance at the Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina. He is a consultant to investment/commercial banks and has conducted more than sixty training programs for financial institutions throughout the United States.
About the Authors.
1. Features and Investment Characteristics of Floaters.
2. The Choice of a Floater's Reference Rate.
3. Introduction to the Valuation of Floaters.
4. Valuing Floaters with Embedded Options.
5. Spread Measures and Spread Duration.
6. Relative Value Analysis Using the Interest Rate Swap Market.
7. Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Passthrough Securities.
8. CMO Floaters.
9. ABS Floaters.
10. Analysis of MBS and ABS Floaters.
11. Inverse Floaters.