Dileep Mehta was Professor of International Banking & Finance, and is now Professor Emeritus of Finance, at Georgia State University.Hung-Gay Fung is Dr. Y. S. Tsiang Professor at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. His areas of research and teaching include international banking, derivatives, risk management, corporate finance, investment, and international finance, and he is currently the editor of China and World Economy.
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
Part I: Overview:.
1. Basic Premises.
Part II: Foundation:.
2. Globalization of Commercial Banking.
3. Foreign Exchange Participation.
4. Eurocurrency Market.
5. Futures and Options in Currency and Interest Rate Markets.
Part III: Applications:.
6. Swaps and Other Derivative Instruments.
7. International Credit Function for Private Business.
8. Sovereign Risk Analysis.
9. Asset and Liability Management.
Part IV: Trends and Future Directions:.
10. Capital Adequacy.
11. Toward Investment Banking Activities.
12. Banking Strategy.
References and Further Rading.