Steven M. Bragg, CPA, CMA, CIA, CPIM, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and auditor at Deloitte & Touche. He received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine. He has been the two-time president of the Colorado Mountain Club, is an avid alpine skier and mountain biker, and is a certified master diver. Mr. Bragg resides in Centennial, Colorado. He is also the author of Accounting Best Practices and Design and Maintenance of Accounting Manuals, both published by Wiley.
About the Author.
Free Online Resources (Steve Bragg).
1. Budgeting Decisions.
2. Capital Budgeting Decisions.
3. Credit and Collection Decisions.
4. Control System Decisions.
5. Financial Analysis Decisions.
6. Payroll Decisions.
7. Inventory Decisions.
8. Cost Allocation Decisions.
9. Performance Responsibility Accounting Decisions.
10. Product Design Decisions.
11. Pricing Decisions.
12. Quality Decisions.