MYOB Software for Dummies, 8th Australian Edition
Understand the ins and outs of running MYOB AccountRight software
MYOB Software For Dummies covers everything you need to know about using MYOB, from setting up your accounting file to analysing sales figures, managing payroll to preparing Business Activity Statements — and everything in between. With in-depth coverage of all major updates to the current MYOB software release, plus extensive guidance on utilising MYOB's cloud-accounting features, this fun and friendly guide will help you become a MYOB master!
MYOB is the biggest selling accounting software in Australia, and MYOB Software For Dummies is the leading reference guide available to help you manage your accounts with ease. Written by Veechi Curtis, a well-known industry expert, this new edition has been fully updated to cover all the latest updates and new features. So what are you waiting for? It's time to let the trusted help of For Dummies take your skills to the next level!
- Walks you through creating sales and recording purchases
- Explains how you can use bank feeds combined with bank rules to automate data-entry
- Shows you how to create business reports to track business success
- Explores the opportunities of working in the cloud and sharing data
- Flags information specific to the latest MYOB AccountRight upgrades so you can quickly update your knowledge
- Saves you hours of time (every week!) with helpful hints and shortcuts
If you're a small business owner who is new to MYOB — or new to the latest version —MYOB Software For Dummies sets you up for success.