Stavros A. Zenios is Professor of Business and Public Administration at the University of Cyprus, Director of the HERMES European Center of Excellence on Computational Finance and Economics, and Senior Fellow at the Wharton Financial Institutions Center of the University of Pennsylvania. His previous books include Financial Optimization (1996); Parellel Optimization: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications (1997); and Performance of Financial Institutions: Efficiency, Innovation, Regulation (2000).
Foreword: Harry M. Markowitz.
List of Models.
1. An Optimization View of Financial Engineering.
2. Basics of Risk Management.
II. Portfolio Optimization Models.
3. Mean-Variance Analysis.
4. Portfolio Models for Fixed Income.
5. Scenario Optimization.
6. Dynamic Portfolio Optimization with Stochastic Programming.
7. Index Funds.
8. Designing Financial Products.
9. Scenario Generation.
10. International Asset Allocation.
11. Corporate Bond Portfolios.
12. Insurance Policies with Guarantees.
13. Personal Financial Planning.
IV. Library of Financial Optimization Models.
14. FINLIB: A Library of Financial Optimization Models.