The Global Money Markets
The Global Money Markets is the ultimate and most comprehensive guide to the world's money markets and the products that make up this vital element of the global economy. Written in a clear, accessible style, and including the most up-to-date information, this book is a great resource for all finance professionals, including market traders, salespeople, and corporate treasurers.
For the first time, this book brings together the complete range of products used in markets around the world. Through extensive use of real-world examples, case studies, and Bloomberg screens, every aspect of the market is described and analyzed in detail.
The instruments covered include:
* Traditional debt instruments such as bills, CDs, and bankers acceptances
* Corporate debt products, including commercial paper and medium-term notes
* The new range of securitized products, including short-term asset-backed securities and mortgage-backed securities
* Asset-backed CP conduits
* Floating-rate notes
* Derivative instruments, including short-term interest rate futures and swaps
* Repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements
This book is the complete reference work on the global money markets, written by the leading names in the business. The Global Money Markets is vital reading for anyone with an interest in money market products, practices, and mechanics.