is Professor of Economics at the Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne.
Chris Milner is Professor of International Economics at the School of Economics, The University of Nottingham.
Part I: Editorial Introduction:
Peter Lloyd and Chris Milner.
Part II: Institutional Focus:.
2. The World Trade Organization After Seattle: Gary P. Sampson.
3. Civil Society and the WTO: David Robertson.
Part III: Regional Focus:.
4. EC Regionalism at the Turn of the Millennium: Towards a New Paradigm: Andrew Sapir.
5. Regional Agreements in the Indian Ocean: Beelasingh Dabee and Mahinder Reddy.
6. The State and Prospects for the Deepening and Widening of Caribbean Integration: Shelton Nichols, Anthony Birchwood, Philip Cothrust and Earl Boodoo.
Part IV: Trade Policy Reviews:.
7. The WTO Trade Policy Review of Argentina 1999: Julio Berlinski.
8. Thailand's Trade Policies After the Crisis: The 1999 WTO Review: Peter G. Warr.
Part V: Special Features:.
9. The Integration of Intellectual Property Rights into the WTO System: Klaus Stegemann.
10. Parallel Imports: Keith E. Maskus.
11. Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium: Special for Whom and How Different?: Mari Pangestu.