Wiley CIA Exam Review 2013 Online Test Bank 1-Year Access: Part 2, Internal Audit Practice
ONLINE STUDY TOOL PACKED WITH CIA EXAM STUDY SESSIONS, POP QUIZZES, AND PRACTICE EXAMS
- Multiple-choice questions and their solutions help you sharpen your problem-solving skills
- Progress charts by topic clearly show you the content areas where you meet the passing threshold
- Comprehensive coverage of all current IIA content requirements for each part
- The Exam mode simulates actual exam conditions
- Create unlimited custom practice sessions and tests. View hints or detailed explanations for each question
- Build question sets by sub-topic, not-seen-before, or bookmarked groups. Enter and save notes on any question
- Internet connection required to use Test Bank at all times (no offline access)
- Operating System: Windows 7, XP, or Mac 10.6
- Browser: IE7–IE9, Firefox 3.6–8.0, or Safari 5.1
- 1. Make sure you have the PIN code enclosed with the CD and you are connected to the Internet.
- 2. Insert CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- Windows users: The on-screen instruction page will automatically load (ensure autorun is enabled).
- Windows 7 users: If autoplay does not launch, navigate to and double-click on Start.html.
- Mac users: The CD icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click the icon to open the CD and double-click on Start.html. Follow the instructions on screen to Activate Test Bank.