Darren Hudson is Professor of Agricultural Economics at Mississippi State University. He is currently Fellow for The Farm Foundation studying issues of globalization in agriculture, and has also served as Chair of the Food and Agricultural Marketing Policy Section of the American Agricultural Economics Association.
Part I: Models and Analysis of Perfectly Competitive Markets:.
1. Market Demand.
2. Market Supply.
3. The Market.
4. Marketing Margins.
5. Stocks and International Markets.
6. Price Variation Across Space.
7. Price Variation Through Time.
8. Product Quality.
9. Futures Markets.
Part II: Imperfect Competition, Market Structure, and Market Analysis:.
11. Strategic Interaction.
12. Imperfect Competition.
13. Vertical Coordination and Contracting in Agriculture.
Part III: Advanced Techniques with Surveys and Experimental Economics:.
14. The Basics of Survey Design.
15. Individual Utility Estimation and Conjoint Analysis.
16. Experimental Methods.