Joseph Hu is Managing Director and Director of Structured Finance Ratings Research at Standard & Poor's. He has held positions as a Managing Director and Director of Mortgage Research at Oppenheimer & Co., Inc., a Senior Vice President and Head of Mortgage Research at Nomura Securities International, Inc., Executive Vice President and Director of Mortgage Research at Shearson Lehman Hutton Inc., Senior Vice President and Head of Mortgage Research and Strategy Group at E.F. Hutton Inc., Vice President at Salomon Brothers Inc., and Economist at Federal National Mortgage Association. Dr. Hu received his Ph.D. in economics from Oklahoma State University in 1974; M.A. degree from the University of New Mexico in 1971; and B.A. degree from the National Taiwan University in 1968.
About the Author.
1. Residential Mortgages.
2. The U.S. Residential Mortgage Market.
3. Mortgage Pass-Through Securities.
4. Mortgage Prepayment.
5. Basic Mortgage Math.
6. Adjustable-Rate Mortgages and Mortgage Pass-Throughs.
7. Multiclass Mortgage Pass-Throughs.
8. Private-Label Mortgage-Backed Securities.
9. Home Equity Loan-Backed Securities.
10. Analysis of Dollar Rolls.
11. Relative Value Analysis of Mortgage Securities.
12. Performance of Mortgage Securities.