Richard S. Wilson is associated with Fitch Investors Service and Ryan Labs. He is a founding and life-time member, former president, and director of the Fixed Income Analysts Society of New York. He holds degrees from the Graduate School of Business of Columbia University and the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Finance and Commerce.
Frank J. Fabozzi is a financial consultant, the editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, and Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management.
About the Authors.
Table of Contents.
List of Advertisers.
1. Overview of U.S. Corporate Bonds.
2. Bond Indentures.
4. Interest Payments.
5. Debt Retirement.
6. Convertible Bonds.
7. Speculative-Grade Bonds.
8. Corporate Debt Ratings.
9. Bond Pricing and Yield Measures.
10. Principles of Valuing Corporate Bonds.
11. Valuing Callable Corporate Bonds.
12. Valuing Other Corporate Bond Structures.
13. Managing Corporate Bond Portfolios.