1. Corporate Financial Planning and Strategy.
2. Common Stock.
3. The Use of Preferred Stock.
4. The Nature of Debt.
5. The Analysis of Buy Versus Lease.
6. Convertible Bonds.
7. Financial and Operating Leverage.
8. Capital Structure: The Weighted Average Cost of Capital.
9. Dividend Policy.
10. Repurchase of Common Sock by the Corporate Issuer.
11. Valuation of an Acquisition.
12. Mergers and Acquisitions.
13. Risk Management.
14. Corporate Capital and the Put-Call Parity.
15. Performance Measurement.
16. Financial Strategy and Policy.
17. Ten Ways to Increase Shareholder Value with Financial Decisions.