Georges de Menil
works at the Delta Ens, France.
Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School.
Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
All three are Senior Editors of Economic Policy.
1. Editors' Introduction.
2. More power to the European parliament?: Abdul G. Noury and Gerard Roland.
3. Delocation and European integration: is structural spending justified?: Karen Helene Midelfart-Knarvik and Henry G. Overman.
4. Unions and labour market instititutions in Europe: Daniele Checchi and Claudio Lucifora.
5. Can training and employment subsidies combat European unemployment?: Jochen Kluve and Christoph M. Schmidt.
6. Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition: Michael P. Devereux, Rachel Griffith and Alexander Klemm.
7. A European VAT on financial services?: Harry Huizinga.
8. Analysis of spreads in the dollar/euro and deutchemark/dollar foreign exchange markets: Charles Goodhart, Ryan Love, Richard Payne and Dagfinn Rime.
9. Features of the euro's role in international financial markets: Carsten Detken and Philipp Hartmann.
10. Theoretical perspective on euro liquidity: Richard K. Lyons.