SCOTT KAYS, CFP®, founded Kays Financial Advisory Corporation in 1985, an Atlanta-based money management firm now with over $100 million in client assets. He has written numerous magazine articles and presented financial seminars for major corporations, including IBM, AT&T, and BellSouth. He has been quoted in the New York Times, Washington Post, Investor's Business Daily, Bloomberg Wealth Manager, Journal of Financial Planning, and Money magazine. Kays earned a BS in industrial management from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is also a member of Mensa (the international high-IQ society), Gamma Beta Phi National Honorary Fraternity, and the Financial Planning Association.
1. The Return of Common Sense.
2. Andy Stephens: Lead Portfolio Manager, Artisan Mid Cap Fund.
3. Bill Nygren: Lead Portfolio Manager, Oakmark Select Fund, Oakmark Fund.
4. Christopher C. Davis: Portfolio Manager, Selected American Shares.
5. Bill Fries: Portfolio Manager, Thornburg Value Fund, Thornburg International Value Fund.
6. John Calamos Sr.: Portfolio Manager, Calamos Growth Fund.
7. Five Common Principles of the Professionals.
8. The Artist Meets the Technician: Developing an Investment Philosophy and Process.
9. Finding the Blue Light Specials.
10. Valuing Stocks.
11. A Big Value in an Orange Box.
12. PEs, PEGs, and IRRs.
13. Just Do It!
Appendix 1: Investment Resources.
Appendix 2: Stock Investment Screen.
About the Author.