RAGHEE HORNER is an accomplished trader with more than fifteen years in the markets. Raghee is an international speaker who teaches her brand of technical analysis and charting strategies to students around the world. She has written more than 100 articles on investing, active trading, and market psychology. Her chart analysis and commentary have appeared on Trading Markets.com, JAGNotes, StockCharts.com and FXStreet.com.
1. Trading ForeX.
2. Getting Started.
3. History Repeats Itself.
4. The Major Players.
5. Prime Trading Times.
6. Reading ForeX Quotes.
7. Tools of the Trading Game.
8. How to Draw Trendlines.
9. The Difference Between Major and Minor Trendlines.
10. Fibonacci Levels.
11. Visual Tools.
12. Measuring Trends with CCI on Short-Term and Long-Term Charts.
13. Trading Versus Investing.
14. The Funnel Mindset.
15. The Difference Between Scalping, Momentum, Swing, and Position Trading.
16. Two Cornerstone Steps of Trade Setups.
17. "Prep Work".
18. Three Classic Tools to a Three-Step Setup.
19. Building a Trade.
20. Rewriting Trade management.
21. A Trade Going Astray.
22. Placing Your Orders.
23. The Five Stages of Loss.
24. Tips and Tricks of the Trade.
25. News "Discounting".
26. Charting the U.S. Dollar with Other Currencies.
27. Raghee's Rules for Successful Trading.
28. A Day in the Life of a ForeX Trader.
29. Conversation with Raghee Horner.
About the CD-Rom.