Best known for teaching people how to make money n the internet quickly and easily, Brett McFall is an international speaker, copywriter and internet marketer. His websites turn over in excess of $500,000 a year practically on autopilot, allowing him to take a holiday somewhere in the world every eight weeks and live the life of his dreams.
A failed English student from the western suburbs of Sydney, today Brett is regarded by many as Australia's best direct-response copywriter. He's written over 10,000 advertisements, sales letters and marketing campaigns for 153 different industries.
In 2002 he began his first internet business selling his books, CDs and DVDs that taught business owners how to write advertisements for themselves. Two years later he co-created a four-day seminar - the world Internet Summit - where he and selected experts could teach others how to make money online. Today it is a multi-million-dollar company and the biggest internet business event in the world, teaching thousands of people in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, china, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, India and Dubai.
Brett has shared the stage with marketing consultant Jay Abraham and motivational speaker Jim Rohn, as well as the best internet marketers in the world. He has been featured on ABC Radio and National Nine News.
For more information about Brett and to register for the How to Make Money While You Sleep! seminar, visit www.brettmcfall.com.
About the author.
Part I: Welcome to the New World.
1. Why the internet is the best way to make money while you sleep.
2. The keys to your internet success.
3. Why sell information?
Part II: The Seven Steps to Creating a Profitable Online Business.
4. Step 1: find a hot niche market.
5. Step 2: create a product that gives your market what it wants.
6. Step 3: create a powerful and compelling sales message.
7. Step 4: design a simple website that converts prospects into buyers.
8. Step 5: bring traffic to your website.
9. Step 6: use email to turn more people into customers.
10. Step 7: recruit an army of people to sell your product for you.
Part III: Real Proof.
11. The end of a book, the start of a new world.
Appendix: useful websites.