JOHN MAULDIN is widely recognized as a leading expert on investment issues. As President of Millennium Wave Investments, he is primarily involved in private money management, financial services, and investments. A prolific author, his books include the Wiley bestseller, Bull's Eye Investing. His financial e-letter, Thoughts from the Frontline, goes to over 1,500,000 readers weekly. He is also a frequent contributor to other financial publications, including the Financial Times and the Daily Reckoning. In addition, he authors a free letter on hedge funds and private offerings for accredited investors. A sought-after speaker on financial matters, Mauldin addresses numerous investment conferences and seminars throughout the year.
1. Signposts in the Fog (Andy Kessler).
2. The “Not-So-Simple” (But Really Utterly So) Rules of Trading (Dennis Gartman).
3. The Triumph of Hope over Long-Run Experience: Using Past Returns to Predict Future Performance of a Money Manager (Mark T. Finn and Jonathan Finn, CFA).
4. The Long Bond (A. Gary Shilling, Ph.D.).
5. Risk Is Not a Knob (Ed Easterling).
6. Psychology Matters: An Investors’ Guide to Thinking about Thinking (James Montier).
7. The Means Are the Ends (Bill Bonner).
8. The 2 Percent Solution (Rob Arnott).
9. The Outsider Trading Scandal (George Gilder).
10. The Winner’s Rule (Michael Masterson).
11. Rich Man, Poor Man (Richard Russell).
12. The Millennium Wave (John Mauldin).