Jean Soper is Lecturer in Economics at the University of Leicester and is involved in the Executive Committee responsible for the continuing development of WinEcon.
Features of the Book.
List of MathEcon Screens.
List of Excel Worksheets.
1. Functions in Economics.
2. Equations in Economics.
3. Macroeconomic Models.
4. Changes, Rates, Finance and Series.
5. Differentiation in Economics.
6. Maximum and Minimum Values.
7. Further Rules of Differentiation.
8. Partial Differentiation in Economics.
9. Constrained Maxima and Minima.
10. Integration in Economics.
11. Linear Programming.
12. Matrices in Economics.