Geoff Cutmore anchors CNBC Europe’s award winning flagship Squawkbox programme. With over a decade in financial journalism, Cutmore has followed the world’s markets for CNBC from London and Hong Kong. Before CNBC he broadcast on location from world changing events like the Russian coup and South Africa’s first multi-racial election. He is married with a daughter, to whom he hopes to impart the wonders of compound interest and deep-value stock selection.
Part I: THE HEDGE FUND MANAGERS.
1. Hugh Hendry: The Antithesis of the Past.
2. Michael Browne: European Value Stocks.
3. David Murrin: Trading the Roadmap.
4. Philip Manduca: The Coming Crisis.
Part II: TECHNICAL TRADERS.
5. Chris Locke: Elliott Wave and the Planets.
6. Richard Cunningham: Leveraging Up.
Part III: FUND OF FUNDS AND THE HISTORIAN.
7. Peter Toogood: Picking the Best of the Best.
8. David Schwartz: Stock Market Historian.
I. Hugh Hendry: The Odey Eclectica Reports.
II. Michael Browne: Sofaer Fund Reports.
III. David Murrin: Emergent Fund Strategy.
IV. Philip Manduca: Titanium Fund Reports.
V. Chris Locke: Oystercatcher Management.
VI. Richard Cunningham: Asset Management.
VII. Peter Toogood: Forsyth Reports.
VIII. David Schwartz: Dates.