S. Hun Seog
is Professor of Finance and Insurance at the Graduate School of Business, Seoul National
University. He received his PhD in Risk and Insurance from the Wharton School
. His research areas include the economics of risk and insurance, corporate finance, and their applications. His academic papers have been published in Journal of Risk and Insurance
, Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory
, Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance
, International Economic Review
, Marketing Science
, and European Journal of Operational Research.
Part I: Fundamentals of Insurance.
1. Risk and Expected Utility.
2. Risk Aversion and Riskiness.
3. Principles of Insurance: Risk Sharing and Transfer.
Part II: Demand for Insurance and Insurance Contract.
4. Risk Aversion and Insurance.
5. Corporate Insurance and Risk Management.
6. Liability and Insurance.
Part III: Information and Insurance Contract.
7. Basic Adverse Selection Models.
8. Advanced Topics in Adverse Selection.
9. Moral Hazard.
10. Ex Post Moral Hazard and Fraud.
Part IV: Insurance Market.
11. Insurer Organization.
12. Competition in the Insurance Market.
13. Insurance Cycle and Capacity.
Part V: Insurer Management.
14. Insurance Distribution Systems.
15. Insurance Pricing.