COLIN CROUCH is Professor Emeritus of the University of Warwick, and the External Scientific member of the Max Planck Institute for Social Research at Cologne. His many books include Post-democracy, The Strange Non-Death of Neoliberalism, and Making Capitalism Fit for Society.
List of abbreviations
1. Neoliberalism and the problem of knowledge
2. Knowledge and the problem of capitalism
3. The corrosion of the public service ethos
4. Knowledge for citizens, customers or objects?
5. Citizens, customers, professionals, politicians and moneymen