The MACD Paycheck: Simple Trading Laws for Extraordinary Wealth
Master trader Dale Wheatley shares his secrets to making huge percentage returns in less time using MACD
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) is a trend-following momentum indicator that graphically visualizes the relationship between two moving averages of prices. While it has long been one of the most powerful indicators in the trader’s arsenal, for master trader Dale Wheatley it is a non-stop money-making machine. In this DVD tutorial, Dale draws on his years of experience trading almost exclusively using the MACD to provide you with simple strategies for using that indicator to dramatically boost your trading performance. He explains how, by combining MACD strategies with the basic laws of physics, he has learned to see market movements before they occur--and how you can, too.
- Learn proven techniques for visualizing fundamental market forces at work and how they affect price movements and how to zero-in on the exact trading conditions you’re looking for
- Discover how to predict market movements with uncanny accuracy and get consistent, repeatable results by focusing on specific aspects of market moves over different time frames
- Learn to read the media for clues to market moves, along with proven strategies for leveraging your funds while limiting risk and maximizing potential gains
- Get in-depth explanations of the charts and strategies Dale Wheatley uses in his personal trades, illustrated with real-world trading results
- Get priceless pointers on how to determine exactly what type of trader you are and your tolerance for risk and how to design trades specifically built for your trading style