Robert W. Kolb
is a Professor of Finance and Director of the Center for Business and Society at the University of Colorado. He is author and editor of over a dozen books and numerous articles on finance and investments. He devotes his time to writing and research, especially in the areas of futures markets, investments, and bond portfolio management. He was previously a Professor of Finance at the University of Florida, Emory University, and the University of Miami.
James A. Overdahl is Chief Economist at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission in Washington, D.C., and has held senior positions at the Risk Analysis Division at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and at the Securities and Exchange Commission. He has been an adjunct professor of business at Georgetown University, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, George Mason University, and Johns Hopkins University. Overdahl is co-author with Robert Kolb of Financial Derivatives 3e.
1. Futures Markets: Introduction.
2. Futures Markets: Refinements.
3. Futures Prices.
4. Using Futures Markets.
5. CommodityFutures Contracts.
6. A Bond Primer.
7. Interest Rate Futures: Introduction.
8. Interest Rate Futures: Refinements.
9. Securities Futures Products: Introduction.
10. Security Futures Products: Refinements.
11. Foreign Exchange Futures.
12. An Options Primer.
13. Options on Futures.