Winning Methods of the Market Wizards
Whether you're an active trader, or simply want a better understanding of how to succeed in today's markets, you'll benefit from the wisdom and insight of renowned financial author Jack Schwager. Through his bestselling Market Wizards books, Schwager has probed the minds of the world's most successful traders, studying their personal traits and learning the secret techniques that have turned them into investment role models. In this illuminating presentation, Schwager shares his own insights and observations, along with those of his prominent interviewees.
You'll master the fine art of trading as you discover and apply the key methods and traits shared by the world's most acclaimed traders. You'll also learn the critical, yet often overlooked, factors necessary for trading success. A sampling:
- The importance of self-analysis for finding a trading method that fits your personality and goals
- The real risk in volatility: bailing out on the downswings
- Why risk control is more important than the entry method
- How to develop the habit of "disloyalty": why you must learn to change directions—and how to do it quickly
- The power of patience, both in getting in and getting out of positions
- How the natural human tendency to seek comfort will lead you astray in the markets
- What to do when the market lets you off the hook in a bad position
Winning Methods of the Market Wizards will help you develop the discipline and good money management skills that are so essential to profitable trading.