Tracey Edwards has a degree in arts/journalism from the University of Queensland. She is a full-time investor and has written for Family Circle and Bride To Be. This is her second book.
About the author.
Step 1. I wanna be ‘RICH’!
1. Defining ‘rich’.
2. Goal-setting 101.
Step 2. Creating a budget.
3. The starting line.
4. The three-step-no-fail budget.
Step 3. Saving goals.
5. What bank accounts do you need?
6. Saving your first $1000.
7. Team deposits to $5000.
8. Managed funds to $10,000.
Step 4. Investing in the big guns: shares and property.
9. Getting ready to invest in shares.
10. Investing for the long term.
11. Investing for the short term.
12. Investing in property.
13. Buying the property.
Step 5. Keeping your money safe.
15. Wills and trusts.