Brian McNiven is the author of Stock Valuation, A Wonderful Company at a Fair Price and Market Wise. He makes his living investing on the Australian stock market and is the developer of StockVal® a stock valuation program.
1. What is value investing?
2. Dividend huggers.
3. Price and Value.
4. Portfolio diversification.
5. Variable values of a dollar of earnings.
6. Stock valuation.
7. Accounting misrepresentation.
8. Characteristics of a wonderful business.
9. Sustainability of business performance.
10. Growth, acquisitions and buybacks.
11. Evaluating corporate management.
12. Economic impact of interest rates.
13. Financial fundamentals.
14. When to sell.
15. Strategies and considerations.
List of abbreviations.