A. Allan Schmid is University Distinguished Professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Michigan State University. He is the author of eight books, including Property, Power, and Public Choice (second edition, 1987), and Benefit–Cost Analysis: A Political Economy Approach (1989).
Forword by Warren J. Samuels.
2. Institutional and Behavioral Economics Theory.
3. Behavioral Economics.
4. Individuals and Institutions.
5. Institutions and Organizations.
6. Sources of Human Interdependence.
9. Macro-Economic Institutions.
10. Technology, Growth, and Institutions.
11. Labor Institutions.
12. Political Institutions.
13. Institutional Change Analysis.