Micro Trading Tactics
Unlike Swing Traders, who often hold positions for 2–5 days, astute Micro Traders jump on breakouts—as well as breakdowns—moving in and out of positions quickly each market day. They often find a trading opportunity in 5 or 15-minute charts, taking frequent, bite-sized profits out of the market on a daily basis. This technique can be immensely rewarding—but it takes skill and training to survive such rapid-fire moves.
In this groundbreaking new course, Pristine.com's Oliver L. Velez presents powerful methods for mastering the fine art of Micro Trading with maximum precision. You'll discover:
- Micro Trading strategies that work in bull or bear markets
- All the tools you need to become a masterful micro trader
- How to profit from the "market maker's lunch"
- What period of the market day provides the best risk/reward—and what times to avoid at all cost
- Trade setups that make Micro Traders "salivate"
Plus . . . the Pristine Gap Plus Tactic, the Pristine 5 and 30-Minute Trading Rules, the Pristine Late Day Breakout Strategy, and plenty of other trading tips you can't find anywhere else.