Navigating Investment Banking: Lessons from 40 Years on Wall Street
Soft skills are key differentiator since everyone has brains and strong work ethics too. This book:
- Teaches you the importance of soft skills and helps you to understand the corporate culture and its unwritten rules, relate to bosses, colleagues and clients and become a top level performer – even in the first year on the job.
- Defines the value of networking, which is the key to developing relationships, differentiating yourself internally and expanding your career opportunities.
- Shows you how to create personal connections and demonstrate that the client is heard and understood.
- Provides practical tips to help you build those client relationships through planning and preparation.
- Enhances your emotional intelligence to become a successful manager - to inspire, motivate and effectively lead a team; increase productivity; create a better work environment for higher employee satisfaction and retention.
- Helps you build your personal brand, enhance it, and leverage it to support their career success.