is Reader in Econometrics at University of Bristol.
David Demery is Senior Lecturer.
Nigel Duck is Reader in Economics at the University of Bristol.
1. Expectations in Macroeconomics.
2. The Theory of Rational Expectations.
3. Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis.
4. Rational Expectations and a Flexible Price Macroeconomic Model.
5. Criticisms of the Flexible Price Rational Expectations Model.
6. Rational Expectations and Macroeconomics: Two Influential Empirical Studies.
7. Criticism and Reappraisal of the Lucas and Barro Models.
8. Real Business Cycle Theory.
9. Rational Expectations and the Real Income Hypothesis.
10. Summary and Conclusions.