David Greenaway is Professor of Economics and Director of the Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy at The University of Nottingham.
1. Economic Partnership Agreements Between Sub-Saharan Africa and the EU: A Development Perspective: Lawrence E. Hinkle and Maurice Schiff.
2. What Role for the EPAs in the Caribbean?: Michael Gasiorek and L. Alan Winters.
3. Trade Policy in Burundi: Reform Without Political Stability: Chris Milner.
4. Regionalism Within Multilateralism: The WTO Trade Policy Review of Canada: Keith Head and John Ries.
5. Trade Policy Making in a Small Island Economy: The WTO Review of the Maldives: Prema-chandra Athukorala.
6. Trade Reform and the Southern Mediterranean: Michael Gasiorek.
7. Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalisation of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt: Denise Eby Konan and Karl E. Kim.
8. Rules of Origin and the EU-Med Partnership: The Case of Textiles: Patricia Augier, Michael Gasiorek and Charles Lai-Tong.
9. Does the Quality of Institutions Limit the MENA's Integration in the World Economy?: Pierre-Guillaume Méon and Khalid Sekkat.