Preface: Torben M. Andersen and Karl O. Moene.
1. On Endogenizing Long-Run Growth: Peter J. Hammond (Stanford University) and Andres Rodríguez-Clare.
2. Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis: Danny Quah (London School of Economics).
3. A Dynamic Model of Investment and Endogenous Growth: Mervyn King (Bank of England and London School of Economics) and Mark Robson (London School of Economics).
4. Permanent International Productivity Growth Differentials in an Integrated Global Economy: Willem Buiter (Yale University) and Kenneth Kletzer (University of California, Santa Cruz).
5. Growth, Human Capital Spillovers and International Policy Cooperation: Keith Blackburn (University of Southampton) and Morten Ravn (University of Aarhus).
6. Optimal Saving, Interests and Endogenous Growth: Thorvaldur Gilfason (University of Iceland).
7. Trade, Human Capital Accumulation and Growth in an Under-developed Economy: Tuomas Saarenheimo (University of Helsinki).
8. Egalitarianism and Growth: Jonas Agell (University of Uppsala) and Kjell Erik Lommerud (University of Bergen).
9. Talent, Growth and Income Distribution: Ragnar Torvik (University of Oslo).
10. Living with Lobbying: A Growth Policy Co-opted by Lobbyists can be Better than No Growth Policy at All: Knut Anton Mork (Norwegian School of Management).
11. Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital: Koichi Futagami (Ritsumeikan University), Yuichi Morita (Osaka University) and Akihisa Shibata (Osaka City University).