JIM ROGERS entered the investment business in 1968 with $600 dollars in his pocket. By 1980, aged 37, he had left Wall Street with enough money to satisfy a lifelong appetite for adventure. He has been chronicled in Jon Train’s Money Masters of Our Time, Jack Schwager’s Market Wizards, and other books. He has been frequently featured in Time, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Barron’s, Forbes, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, and most publications dealing with the economy or finance. He has also appeared as a regular commentator and columnist in various media and has been a visiting professor at Columbia University. He is the author of two successful trade books: Investment Biker, and Adventure Capitalist.
1. The Next New Thing Is - Things.
3. Stepping up to Commodities.
4. Stepping into the Commodities Market.
5. Notes from the Wild, Wild East.
6. Goodbye, Cheap Oil.
7. Gold - Mystique vs. Fundamentals.
8. A Heavy Metal with the Potential to be a High Flyer.
9. Searching for the Next Sugar High.
10. Can Coffee Perk Up?
About the Author.