Barrie Dunstan is one of Australia’s most experienced and widely read investment writers, with 52 years of stock market involvement underpinning his craft. He has worked at The Age and The Herald, and since 1987 has been writing for The Australian Financial Review, where he is currently an associate editor.
1. The Chronicler and Historian (Peter Bernstein)
2. The Literary Investor (Barton Biggs).
3. Staying the Course (John C. Bogle).
4. Calm and Balance (Anthony Bolton).
5. The Corporate Raider (Sir Ron Brierley).
6. Analytical Perspicacity (Gary Brinson).
7. The Prodigies (Warren Buffet and Charles Munger).
8. The Optimist (Abby Joseph Cohen).
9. The Teacher (Ray Dalio).
10. The Contrarian (Marc Faber).
11. The Admired Manager (David Fisher).
12. The Articulate Pessimist (Jeremy Grantham).
13. The card Counter (Bill Gross).
14. The Nicest Guy in the Business (Martin Leibowitz).
15. The Early Adopter (Lewis Sanders).