is Professor of Economics at the Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne.
Chris Milner is Professor of International Economics at the School of Economics, The University of Nottingham.
1. Editorial Introduction: Peter Lloyd and Chris Milner.
2. Implementing the Uruguay Round Agreements: Problems for Developing Countries: J. Michael Finger.
3. Effective Multilateral Environment Agreements and Why the WTO Needs Them: Gary P. Sampson.
4. The Changing Outlook for Asia-Pacific Regionalism: Robert Scollay.
5. The Gulf Co-operation Council: A Slow Path to Integration: Humayon A. Dar & John R. Presley.
6. Trade Policy Review of Poland, 2000: Paul G. Hare.
7. Implications of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization for China and the WTO: Will Martin & Elena Ianchovichina.
8. International Cartel Enforcement: Lessons from the 1990s: Simon J. Evenett, Margaret C. Levenstein and Valerie Y. Suslow.
9. Settlement of Disputes Within the World Trade Organization: A Guide to the Jurisprudence: Jeffrey Waincymer.