Frank J. Fabozzi is editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management and an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management. Frank is a Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Public Accountant. He is on the board of directors of the Guardian Life family of funds and the BlackRock complex of funds. He earned a doctorate of economics from the City University of New York in 1972 and in 1994 received an honorary doctorate of Human Letters from Nova Southeastern University. Frank is a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University.
Index of Advertisers.
1. Measuring Risks in the Whole-Loan Commercial Market (W. Barnes and S. Sprouse).
2. Originating and Processing Loans in a Conduit Operation (C. Bull).
3. Master Servicer, Special Servicer, and Trustee (A. Hambly).
4. Surveillance and Collateral Reporting (T. Hall).
5. Default Risk in CMBS Bond Classes (L. Quigg).
6. Relative Value in the CMBS Market (J. Mulligan).
7. Insurance Company Involvement in the CMBS Industry (J. Felleter).
8. Investing in Multifamily MBS (H. Eski and J. Philips).
9. An Investor's Guide to B Pieces (R. Levine and P. Moreo).
10. Relative Value Tools for CMBS IO Analysis (H. Baek).
11. Weighted Average Pass-Through versus Fixed-Rate CMBS (L. Saguil).
12. Comparing FASIT's with REMICs (D. Carden).